Doriq Associates provide consultancy to organisations setting up and/or operating Enterprise Architecture functions.
This consultancy typically takes to form of targetted, short-term commissions, focussed on the effectiveness, efficiency and value assessment of the EA function, and implementation of sustainable management practices.
This consultancy service includes:
- Establishment of business case and economic models for EA in the client environment
- Establishment of Operating Model
- Assessment of organisational impact and resourcing plan
- Definition of client specific knowledgebase, layered on common metamodel framework
- Choice and deployment of EA knowledgebase tool (either purchased or Doriq generic tool)
- Definition and implementation of client-specific EA processes (including training, as necessary)
- Baseline maturity assessment
- Establishment of long-term EA development plan
- Establish and document high-level traceability between business domain EA and business strategy
- Establish action plan for in-flight programmes and projects, etc.